GitKraken Boards Marketplace
App Submission Requirements
If you want to build an integration app for GitKraken Boards and have it featured in the GitKraken Boards Marketplace, you’ve come to the right place! Tons of users are looking for productivity apps to extend the functionality of GitKraken Boards, and by having your app featured in the GitKraken Boards Marketplace, you will get the greatest amount of exposure. Here’s everything you need to know about the GitKraken Boards Marketplace app submission requirements and process:
- Start by checking out what apps already exist in the GitKraken Boards Marketplace, and consider building a unique, new offering!
- Head over to the GitKraken Boards Boards Developer Documentation.
- Ensure that your app adheres to the following guidelines:
- Your app must be secure and all communication should be encrypted. This will be necessary for your app to pass our security review.
- Your app should only store absolutely necessary data for it to function, and nothing else.
- Your app cannot ever share customer data with 3rd parties.
- Your app cannot be ad-supported.
- We encourage apps to be released with the MIT license and offer a public repo. That way, others can help improve the app. If you plan to charge for your app, you can use a commercial license instead.
- Test/debug your app before submitting it.
- Prepare the following information for your app submission:
- 1-line description
- Detailed description
- Installation instructions
- App screenshots
- 2-3 minute video showing how to setup and use your app
- Now you should be ready to submit your awesome new app. Glo for it!