Wouldn’t it be great to be able to track the amount of time you spend working, without ever leaving your favorite project management tool? Kraggl adds the power of time tracking with Toggl to GitKraken Glo Boards.
Start and stop timers
- Specify the columns in your Glo board for which you want to track time (In Progress, In Review, etc…)
- Start the timer by moving a card to a tracked column
- Stop the timer by moving a card to an untracked column
- Get an overview of your Glo boards on the Kraggl website
- Use Toggl’s powerful reporting tools to gain deeper insights
- Never leave your Glo board to see how much time you spent on a card
- Your time summary contains the total time spent in every column the card has been in
- Kraggl updates old comments to avoid spamming comments
If you have any issues or feature requests, submit them on GitHub: https://github.com/mlichtblau/kraggl/issues
- Head over to Kraggl.
- Or get the Express server running locally:
- Create a new Glo App
- Clone this repo
npm install to install all required dependencies
GIT_KRAKEN_CLIENT_ID="CLIENT_ID OF YOUR NEW GLO APP" GIT_KRAKEN_CLIENT_SECRET="CLIENT_SECRET OF YOUR NEW GLO APP"
npm start to start the local server
- Go to localhost:3000 to view the Kraggl homepage.