We welcome you to the GitKraken Ambassador Program, where all members must conduct themselves in the spirit of kindness, inclusivity, and respect both online and offline. Please review the Code of Conduct before embarking on your journey with us!
Our Promise to You
We promise to make participation in the GitKraken Ambassador Program and Community a harassment-free experience for everyone regardless of age, body size, disability, ethnicity, sex characteristics, gender identity and expression, level of experience, education, socio-economic status, nationality, personal appearance, race, religion, or sexual identity and orientation.
Examples of behavior that contributes to creating a positive environment include:
- Using welcoming and inclusive language
- Being respectful of differing viewpoints and experiences
- Focusing on what is best for the community
- Showing empathy towards other community members
Examples of unacceptable behavior include:
- The use of sexualized language or imagery and unwelcome sexual attention or advances
- Trolling, insulting/derogatory comments, and personal or political attacks
- Public or private harassment
- Publishing others’ private information, such as a physical or electronic address, without explicit permission
- Other conduct which could reasonably be considered inappropriate in a professional setting
The Program Management Team at GitKraken by Axosoft is responsible for clarifying the standards of acceptable behavior and will take appropriate and fair corrective action in response to any instances of unacceptable behavior.
We have the right and responsibility to remove any Ambassador that does not adhere to this Code of Conduct, or to ban temporarily or permanently any Ambassador for other behaviors that are deemed inappropriate, threatening, offensive, or harmful.
This Code of Conduct applies both online and in public spaces when an Ambassador is representing the Program or Community.
Instances of abusive, harassing, or otherwise unacceptable behavior may be reported by contacting the Program Management Team at GitKraken by Axosoft at firstname.lastname@example.org
. All complaints will be reviewed and will result in a response that is deemed necessary and appropriate to the circumstances. The management team is obligated to maintain confidentiality with regard to the reporter of an incident.
Ambassadors who do not follow or enforce the Code of Conduct in good faith may face temporary or permanent repercussions as determined by other members of the project’s leadership.
This Code of Conduct is adapted from the Contributor Covenant homepage
, version 1.4.