GitKraken Slack Community: Code of Conduct
We welcome you to the GitKraken Slack Community, where all members must conduct themselves in the spirit of kindness, inclusivity, and respect. Please review this Code of Conduct before engaging in the community!
Our Promise to You
We promise to make participation in the GitKraken Slack Community a harassment-free experience for everyone regardless of age, body size, disability, ethnicity, gender identity and expression, level of experience, education, socio-economic status, nationality, personal appearance, race, religion, or sexual identity and orientation.
Examples of behavior that contributes to creating a positive environment include:
- Using welcoming and inclusive language
- Being respectful of differing viewpoints and experiences
- Focusing on what is best for the community
- Showing empathy towards other community members
Examples of unacceptable behavior include:
- The use of sexualized language or imagery and unwelcome sexual attention or advances
- Trolling, insulting/derogatory comments, and personal or political attacks
- Public or private harassment
- Publishing others’ private information, such as a physical or electronic address, without explicit permission
- Solicitation of any kind
- Other conduct which could reasonably be considered inappropriate in a professional setting
The GitKraken Team at Axosoft is responsible for clarifying the standards of acceptable behavior and will take appropriate and fair corrective action in response to any instances of unacceptable behavior.
We have the right and responsibility to remove any community member that does not adhere to this Code of Conduct, or to ban temporarily or permanently any community member for other behaviors that are deemed inappropriate, threatening, offensive, or harmful.
This Code of Conduct applies specifically to the GitKraken Slack Community.
Instances of abusive, harassing, or otherwise unacceptable behavior may be reported by contacting the GitKraken Team at Axosoft via email@example.com. All complaints will be reviewed and will result in a response that is deemed necessary and appropriate to the circumstances. The review team is obligated to maintain confidentiality with regard to the reporter of an incident.
GitKraken Slack Community members who do not follow or enforce the Code of Conduct in good faith may face temporary or permanent repercussions as determined by the GitKraken Team at Axosoft.