Sick of SourceTree? Tired of Tower? Is SmartGit actually not as smart as you were hoping?
@GitKraken Awesome git client!! Started using it today because GitHub Desktop is too much laggy. I like GitKraken UI and design— Alexander Buzin (@_alex_buzin) September 19, 2016
@kjhass found some software today called GitKraken. Check it out. Easier than SourceTree but more features than GitHub Desktop.— i hate me (@mykie) July 29, 2016
I spend 80% of my time on the cli when working with git, the other 20% in Source Tree. That was before @GitKraken👍— Selvin Ortiz (@selvinortiz) November 28, 2016
Now’s the time to switch to GitKraken, the downright luxurious Git GUI client for Windows, Mac and Linux. GitKraken is designed to make you a more productive Git user by making Git commands and processes easy, fast, and intuitive.
Get your first year of GitKraken Pro for $30, that’s a 50% savings when you switch now!