Manage your Jamstack code and deployments with Buddy and GitKraken
June 22 - 9:00am PDT (UTC -7)
Learn how to set up and manage your NextJS site, from the initial theme cloning to final production on Netlify, using GitKraken and Buddy.
Who is the webinar for:
- Beginner NextJS developers – Learn how to manage version control and deploy your site to Netlify with a CI/CD pipeline
- Developers and project leads – Discover the Git and DevOps solutions you need to optimize your tool belt
- Git beginners – Understand easier and more refined ways of deploying your files
What attendees will learn:
- Learn about the benefits of using the GitKraken Git GUI for better code management.
- Explore GitKraken features like drag and drop push, graph visualization, and the Undo button.
- Git best practices for working on a NextJS site.
- Proper feature branching when collaborating with a remote team.
- See how to manage GitHub Pull Requests without needing to open the GitHub website.
- Learn how to integrate Buddy with GitHub and Netlify.
- How to use Buddy’s Sandbox feature to easily add testing into the CI/CD pipeline for your Jamstack site.
- How to set up a workflow to manage code locally and automagically push the built site to production on Netlify.
GitKraken Developer Evangelist
WordPress Ambassador at Buddy & GitKraken Ambassador